In this room you will find a remarkable period fireplace and French and English styles, especially visible by both stone and brick walls.
In this type of room
Savour the historic atmosphere of bygone times in our unique and inviting Deluxe category rooms which feature stone or brick walls dating from the 17th century.
- Queen size bed
- Jetted bathtub or a European spa shower (please note that in some rooms the lavatory is separate from the bathroom)
- View on Old Quebec
Included in every room
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- High-speed wireless internet access
- À la carte breakfast at Brasserie Française Chez Jules (complimentary only if room reservation was made directly through the property, otherwise $)
- Ultra-silent individually-controlled air conditioner
- Flat screen television set
- In-room hairdryer
- 100% cotton towels
- Clock-radio with ipod dock
- Umbrella, upon request
- Vintage handcrafted furniture, work desk and reading chair
- Soundproofed windows
Samuel de Champlain
Samuel de Champlain is the founder of Quebec City. Experienced explorer, he was one of the first to accurately map large areas of North America. A man of compromise, he made allies of the natives of the St. Lawrence Valley. At a time when Native Americans were often perceived as subhuman, Samuel de Champlain treated them with respect and friendship.