This room has French Royal inspiration. The paneling comes from the Versailles Palaces, the fabrics were purchased in Paris and the old dresser was restored by a specialist of French Castles.
In this type of room
Travel back in time, and feel the pulse of Old Quebec in our two Junior Suites thanks to the original, authentic features of these rooms, some of which come from the Palace of Versailles and were gifted by France to the old wax museum that once occupied this space.
- Queen or King size bed
- Stone walls or authentic 17th century pieces from Palace of Versaille
- Ambient electric fireplace or vintage décor fireplace
- Living area with reading chairs
- Luxury bathrooms with heated floors, rain shower head and jetted bathtub OR European shower with body jets
- View of the Chateau Frontenac and Holy Trinity Cathedral.
Included in every room
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- High-speed wireless internet access
- À la carte breakfast at Brasserie Française Chez Jules (complimentary only if room reservation was made directly through the property, otherwise $)
- Ultra-silent individually-controlled air conditioner
- Flat screen television set
- In-room hairdryer
- 100% cotton towels
- Clock-radio with ipod dock
- Umbrella, upon request
- Vintage handcrafted furniture, work desk and reading chair
- Soundproofed windows